New worship restrictions due to COVID-19
There are new worship restrictions province-wide effective immediately.
From the Alberta government website for places of worship:
- Faith services are limited to 1/3 fire code capacity for in-person attendees.
- Physical distancing between households must be maintained at all times.
- Virtual or online services are strongly recommended.
- 50-people maximum for funerals and weddings, including participants and guests.
- Funeral and wedding receptions are not permitted.