New worship restrictions due to COVID-19
There are new worship restrictions province-wide effective immediately.
Stay-tuned for information from His Grace later this week on updated measures.
From the Alberta government website for places of worship:
Mandatory, additional restrictions for hot spot regions – Effective May 5
- Faith services are limited to 15 in-person attendees.
- Physical distancing between households must be maintained at all times.
- Virtual or online services are strongly recommended.
- Drive-in services where people do not leave their vehicles and adhere to guidance are allowed.
- 10-people maximum for funerals, including participants and guests.
- Funeral receptions are not permitted.