As followers of Jesus and his example, we are called to reach out to the sick, the poor, and the marginalized. Our pastoral care ministry aims to serve the needs of those whom Jesus placed empahasis on in his healing and pastoral ministry.
Our Pastoral Care Ministry Serves the community by:
- Visiting the sick or lonely
- Taking Communion to the sick or shut ins
- Providing rides to mass
- Contacting people on the prayer list (Sunday bulletin)
- Bereavement support group
- Hosting memorial Mass in December for those who have lost loved ones
- Offering the Sacrament of the sick, celebrated annually for the sick in our parish
- Hosting a funeral workshop in the spring of each year
If you would like to help with this vital ministry please call the Parish for more information. Meetings are held the 3rd Tues. of the month.