CHANGE IN PROCEDURE FOR REGISTERING FOR WEEKEND MASSES:
Parishioners with a computer or device are now asked to register for weekend Masses on this site: www.pretix.eu/HolyFamilyParish/ For each weekend Mass, registration begins at 9:00am on Mondays and closes at midnight on Thursdays, or until a given Mass is full, whichever comes first.
- Two weeks of Masses will be listed.
- Click on the “purple ticket button” beside your chosen Mass.
- Select how many tickets you will need (10 maximum/person).
- Click on “Add to Cart”.
- Click on “Continue”.
- Fill in the blanks with your email, phone number, and attendee name(s).
- If you have selected more than 1 ticket, click the “copy the answers from above” to fill in the other tickets.
- Click “continue”.
- You will be asked to review and confirm your order as well as check the “Confirmation” box affirming that you are healthy and haven’t travelled outside Canada in the last 14 days.
- Click on “submit registration”.
- If everything is correct, you will get a large green check mark and your ticket reservation will be sent to your email.
- The office will have a list at the Point of Entry desk with names of all who have registered for each Mass. There is no need to bring your confirmation email nor tickets.
- NOTE: IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND A MASS YOU HAVE REGISTERED FOR, PLEASE CANCEL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO FREE UP SPACE FOR SOMEONE ELSE.
This process is done simply by going to your confirmation email and clicking on the link that is provided in case of any changes.
- You are now registered! J If you want to register for the following week’s Mass, just go back in and pick the next weekend’s Mass and follow the steps.
*Incentive for Ministry Volunteers*: If you are scheduled to serve at a given Mass, You AND YOUR FAMILY will automatically be registered and there will be no need for you to go online and secure a space.
Thank you for your time and service and we encourage many more volunteers to come forward so we can increase the maximum number we can safely accommodate at Mass!
"Encounter Jesus, Engage Disciples, Evangelize the World"
Thank you for being so cooperative by following the protocols upon entry and throughout the Mass. As you would have seen, we neeed volunteers for point of entry (2), ushering (2), an Extraordinary Minister (for the Masses presided by Fr. Jozef), a lector, and cleaners (2) for sanitizing after Mass. WE are very grateful to all the volunteers who helped us adjust to the new safety protocols for Mass.
There is an urgent need for volunteers at every Mass, both weekdays and weekends. We ask those who are able, no matter which ministry you usually volunteer in, to please call the office to ask to vlunteer in on of these new roles. We have "job descriptions" for each position which will be posted on the entrance board.